- Casting auditions are normally only for fully paid up members. You are required to show your membership card when you audition.
- If anyone wishes to audition but cannot attend on the dates specified please let the Director or Auditions Co-ordinator know.
- Auditioning for a play implies availability for that play.
- Please make it clear if you wish to audition for certain roles only and are not prepared to accept another part.
- From time to time, specific shows may have auditions which are open to anybody - members and non-members.
This will be made clear on the auditions notice.
If you are not a member, you will have to pay an audition fee of £20 before auditioning. To do this, phone the Tower Theatre Office on 020 7353 1700.
- If you are cast at an open audition, you will be asked to join the Tower Theatre Company. The cost of this is £65 per year, but this would include the £20 audition fee, so you'd only pay the extra £45.
- Once you are a member, you will then be able to audition for any subsequent Tower production without a further fee.
- If you are not cast, the £20 audition fee is non-refundable.