- Management Committee Chairman
- Artistic Director
- Assistant Artistic Directors
- Finance Director
- The Company’s Officers
Teams and Committees
- Company Board: Comprises up to 10 people elected by the membership to be Directors of the Company and Trustees of the Charity. Takes a long-term strategic view, and manages premises and employees.
- Management Committee: Elected by the membership to manage the day-to-day running of the Company.
- Artistic Team: Appointed by the Management Committee to determine the Tower’s overall Artistic Policy, to select plays, and to appoint directors. The artistic team comprises the Artistic Director and Assistant Artistic Directors.
- Marketing Team: Organises the Tower’s publicity, photography, printing and social media.
- Technical Team
Friends of Tower Theatre
This essential organisation is for anyone with an interest in vibrant amateur theatre at its best in Central London. For a £20 subscription, members receive:
- our weekly newsletter, Noises Off, full of news, reviews, pictures and interesting articles
- £2 off the ticket price for most performances
- occasional Members’ evenings, not always on a theatrical theme
- invitations to special events and parties
You can become a friend by purchasing a membership online. Application to join the Tower Theatre Company as an actor is subject to membership of the Friends and to passing a Company audition. For further details ring the Tower Theatre Office on 020 7353 5700.