The Tower Theatre takes the health of everyone visiting our building extremely seriously.
We aim to provide a Covid-secure environment and have obtained See it Safely certification from the Society of London Theatre and Good to Go certification from Visit Britain. These national schemes recognise venues that have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a risk assessment in place and processes to maintain cleanliness.
Measures we have put in place include:
- Additional cleaning
- Installed sneeze screens around the technical box
- Installed hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the building
- Increased ventilation in the foyer and auditorium
- Using only virtual ticketing
- Using only contactless payments for drinks
Although we no longer require the use of face-coverings in our theatre, and do not ask for proof of a negative test or vaccination status, we recognise that Covid-19 still represents a threat to many of our more vulnerable audience members. We therefore also ask you to help us keep the venue safe by:
- Not entering the building if you have any Covid symptoms
- Observing social distancing whenever possible
- Respecting fellow audience members’ concerns.
For our Socially Distanced performances, the following additional measures will be in place
- A reduced total number of seats will be on sale
- Empty seats will be left between each group attending performances
- Stewards and bar staff will wear face masks
We are very grateful to Theatres Trust which has funded much of the new equipment to make the venue Covid-secure.