The Tower Theatre takes the health of everyone visiting our building extremely seriously.
We aim to provide a Covid-secure environment and have obtained See it Safely certification from the Society of London Theatre and Good to Go certification from Visit Britain. These national schemes recognise venues that have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a risk assessment in place and processes to maintain cleanliness.
Measures we have put in place include:
- Additional cleaning
- Installed sneeze screens around the technical box
- Installed hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the building
- Increased ventilation in the foyer and auditorium
- Using only virtual ticketing
- Using only contactless payments for drinks
We also ask you to help us keep the venue safe by
- Not entering the building if you have any Covid symptoms
- As a courtesy to others and to protect yourself, please wear a mask when in the building unless you are exempt or while drinking
- Maintaining social distance
For our Socially Distanced performances, the following additional measures will be in place
- A reduced total number of seats will be on sale
- Empty seats will be left between each group attending performances
- Stewards and bar staff will wear face masks
We are very grateful to Theatres Trust which has funded much of the new equipment to make the venue Covid-secure.