The Tower welcomes Friends and Members who have an interest in delivering shows in upcoming Seasons, and offers an Assistant Director Scheme for those new to directing (or new to the Theatre) to help us get to know each other.
In short, the process is designed to get to know you and your directorial style, while ensuring that you have sufficient experience and familiarity with the Tower and its process to direct successfully with the theatre.
- Support a production in a technical or backstage role;
- Serve as an Assistant Director on a Tower production;
- Attend periodic Directing Workshops;
- Direct a studio production/rehearsed reading; and
- Debrief and interview with Artistic Team.
For more details, download the PDF summary and let us know you’re interested by submitting the form below: