by William Shakespeare
Presented by Acting Gymnasium
Recent RADA graduate J. Carlos Lacey takes the lead in this version of the Shakespeare classic, running from Monday 14th – Saturday 19th June at the socially distanced Tower Theatre.
Directed by Gavin McAlinden
Designed by Camille Etchart
Lighting by Paige Leaf-Wright
Original music by James Jones
Following the recent success of our production of Antony and Cleopatra – described by critics as the hottest ticket in town – the Acting Gymnasium returns with a new production exploration of this classic.
Read the latest reviews of our ‘literally brilliant’ and ‘amazing’ acting, voice and professional development workshops hereBuy Tickets :
If you are a wheelchair user, please book via telephone (020 7353 1700) or email the office
at least one week in advance to book a wheelchair seat so we can make arrangements to accommodate you. One carer per wheelchair user may attend at no cost if booked at the same time.
We have introduced procedures to make your visit Covid-safe and obtained See it Safely and Good to Go certifications.
We also ask you to help us keep the venue safe by:
- Not entering the building if you have any Covid symptoms
- Letting us take your temperature. If it is raised we won’t be able to let you and your party enter and will refund your ticket
- Checking in to the building using the NHS Covid App and QR code or leaving your name and contact details. By law this now applies to every individual
- Wearing a mask when in the building unless you are exempt or while drinking
- Following the direction of stewards while queuing, taking your seats and leaving the building
- Washing your hands / using hand sanitiser provided
- Maintaining a social distance from people not in your party
Full details of the measures we have taken to make your visit safe can be found here