by William Shakespeare
Presented by Acting Gymnasium
Recent RADA graduate J. Carlos Lacey takes the lead in this version of the Shakespeare classic, running from Monday 14th – Saturday 19th June at the socially distanced Tower Theatre.
Directed by Gavin McAlinden
Designed by Camille Etchart
Lighting by Paige Leaf-Wright
Original music by James Jones
Following the recent success of our production of Antony and Cleopatra – described by critics as the hottest ticket in town – the Acting Gymnasium returns with a new production exploration of this classic.
Read the latest reviews of our ‘literally brilliant’ and ‘amazing’ acting, voice and professional development workshops here
Buy Tickets :
| Wheelchair Users
If you are a wheelchair user, please book via telephone (020 7353 1700) or email the office
at least one week in advance to book a wheelchair seat so we can make arrangements to accommodate you. One carer per wheelchair user may attend at no cost if booked at the same time.
| Covid Security
We have introduced procedures to make your visit Covid-safe and obtained See it Safely and Good to Go certifications.
We also ask you to help us keep the venue safe by:
- Not entering the building if you have any Covid symptoms
- Letting us take your temperature. If it is raised we won’t be able to let you and your party enter and will refund your ticket
- Checking in to the building using the NHS Covid App and QR code or leaving your name and contact details. By law this now applies to every individual
- Wearing a mask when in the building unless you are exempt or while drinking
- Following the direction of stewards while queuing, taking your seats and leaving the building
- Washing your hands / using hand sanitiser provided
- Maintaining a social distance from people not in your party
Full details of the measures we have taken to make your visit safe can be found here