Members of the Tower Theatre Company receive the following benefits:
- Discount of £2 on tickets to our shows for an entire year of productions
- Eligibility to audition to act in our productions (subject to passing an initial company audition
- Eligibility to audition for the Tower’s acting company (for more details on the company see this page)
- Admission to Friends events, including rehearsed readings, social events, workshops, etc.
- Regular editions of our ‘Noises Off’ e-mail newsletter
- Reduced rates for room hire at the Tower
- Eligibility for substantive roles (for example, Assistant Artistic Director)
- Eligibility to serve on the Management Committee or Board of Trustees
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
This Member’s subscription will renew automatically each year until cancelled. You can do this at any time in the Memberships section of your account.
To receive the discount on tickets, they must be purchased online from an active subscriber’s account, logged into the site prior to the transaction. For questions, please contact the Tower Theatre Office at: 020 7353 5700