The Tower Theatre is well served by public transport and free on-street parking is available in the evening and at weekends.
The following buses stop on Stoke Newington High Street just around the corner from the theatre. The stop is called Stoke Newington Church Street apart from for route 393, which is Stoke Newington High Street/Garnham Street
- 67 – Northbound
- 76 – Northbound
- 106 – Westbound
- 149 – Northbound
- 243 – Northbound
- 393 – Eastbound
- 476 – Northbound
The following buses stop opposite the theatre on Northwold Road (Northwold Road / Stoke Newington Common stop)
- 67 – Southbound
- 73 – Northbound
- 76 – Southbound
- 106 – Eastbound
- 149 – Southbound
- 243 – Southbound
- 276 – Westbound
- 393 – Westbound
- 476 – Southbound
By Train / Underground
The nearest stations are:
- Stoke Newington (London Overground) – from Liverpool Street. 4 minute walk down Stamford Hill and turn left onto Northwold Road
- Dalston Kingsland (London Overground) – Buses 67, 76, 149 or 243. 10 minutes. Alight at Stoke Newington Church Street stop.
- Dalston Junction (London Overground) – Buses 67, 76, 149 or 243. 13 minutes. Alight at Stoke Newington Church Street stop.
- Seven Sisters (Victoria Line) – Buses 76, 149, 243, or 476. 13 minutes. Alight at Northwold Road / Stoke Newington Common stop.
- Finsbury Park (Victoria Line) – Bus 106. 16 minutes. Alight at Northwold Road / Stoke Newington Common stop.
Free on-street car parking is available locally during performance times – see map below.
Parking is allowed on single red lines on the A10 red route (Northwold Road and Rectory Road) after 7pm.
There are secure spaces to leave your bicycle within the building. You are strongly advised not to leave it outside the building, as cycles have been stolen and vandalised there.