by Luigi Pirandello
Presented by Acting Gymnasium
Buy Tickets :Monday June 7th at 19.30Tuesday June 8th at 19.30Wednesday June 9th at 14.30Wednesday June 9th at 19.30Thursday June 10th at 19.30Friday June 11th at 19.30Saturday June 12th at 14.30Saturday June 12th at 19.30
Running from Monday 7th – Saturday 12th June at the socially distanced Tower Theatre, 100 years after its first staging, The Acting Gymnasium presents a multi-media reimagining of Pirandello’s masterpiece.
Following the great success of our September/October season described in the press as “The hottest ticket in town”, the Acting Gymnasium returns with a new imagining of this absurdist classic.
Directed by Gavin McAlinden.
Video and Animation created by EMMY and BAFTA nominated director Paul Donnelloin.
| Wheelchair Users
If you are a wheelchair user, please book via telephone (020 7353 1700) or email the office
at least one week in advance to book a wheelchair seat so we can make arrangements to accommodate you. One carer per wheelchair user may attend at no cost if booked at the same time.
| Covid Security
We have introduced procedures to make your visit Covid-safe and obtained See it Safely and Good to Go certifications.
We also ask you to help us keep the venue safe by:
- Not entering the building if you have any Covid symptoms
- Letting us take your temperature. If it is raised we won’t be able to let you and your party enter and will refund your ticket
- Checking in to the building using the NHS Covid App and QR code or leaving your name and contact details. By law this now applies to every individual
- Wearing a mask when in the building unless you are exempt or while drinking
- Following the direction of stewards while queuing, taking your seats and leaving the building
- Washing your hands / using hand sanitiser provided
- Maintaining a social distance from people not in your party
Full details of the measures we have taken to make your visit safe can be found here
Read the latest review of our ‘literally brilliant’ and ‘amazing’ acting, voice and professional development workshops here