The General Manager will be the central contact and facilitator for everything that cannot be handled by the volunteers who help manage and run the organisation.
As the only paid employee, the progression and development of the company will be the core of the General Manager’s work. They will be a multi-skilled, multi-tasker who passionately believes in the value that community and participatory theatre can offer everyone in the vibrant community that we are based in.
Purpose of Role: To enable the company to operate and grow by:
- Administering day to day operations including bookkeeping, ticket sales and membership
- Create and execute the marketing & development strategy for driving growth across productions, membership and hires
- Lead on engagement to embed the venue as a hub for the local community
- Support and empower volunteers to help deliver the plans
- Managing sub-lets and hirers of the theatre and rehearsal spaces
- Managing the building including cleaning, maintenance and safety
The full job description is available below.
We are committed to increasing diversity among our staff, volunteers and audiences to reflect the communities we both serve and wish to reach.
Applications (CV and covering letter) to [email protected] by 18th July, please.
And even if this is not for you, please spread the message on social media and let your network know about it.